UP Squared (UP²) is the world’s fastest maker board with the high performance and low power consumption features of Intel® Celeron™, Pentium™ and Atom™ Processors (codename Apollo Lake).
The internal GPU is the new Intel® Gen. 9 HD with 12/18 Execution Units, supporting 4K Codec Decode and Encode for HEVC⁴, H.264 and VP8. Thanks to the Vector Units Image Processing Unit and Precision Timing Management to synchronize CPU with I/O, improved determinism (cache QoS, Intel Virtualization Technology), all the graphics processing is effortless to UP Squared.
UP Squared comes with 2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4 and 32GB/64GB/128GB eMMC. A 40-pin GP-bus provides the freedom for makers to build up their module. Additionally, there is a 60-pin EXHAT for embedded applications. This allows for the exploration of more possibilities. The expansion capabilities of UP2 (UP Squared) goes much further than this. Native mini-PCI-e, M.2 2230 and SATA3 are all built in on the board.
The board supports Windows 10, Windows IoT Core, Ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto and Android Nougat. It’s really UP to you to decide which operating system is best for your application. Now, all you need is a UP Squared to begin your project!
- High performance and low power consumption features of Intel® Celeron™, Pentium™ and Atom™ Processors (codename Apollo Lake)
- FPGA multifunction switching capability plus numerous I/O
- GPU is supporting 4K Codec Decode and Encode for HEVC4, H.264 and VP8.
- LPDDR4 Max 8G and eMMC Max 128G on the board.
- Scalable IO module integration
- Supports Windows 10, Windows IoT Core, Ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto and Android 7.0
- Develop community support.
- Gaming, Media, and Entertainment
- Industrial Automation
- RealSense, Drones and Robotics
- Digital Signage
- Home Automation
- Intelligent Vending
- Internet of Things
1 x Intel-AAEON-UP Squared-Board UP²