This sensor board contains a female header as well as solder pads for the IR sensor. The board has an onboard LED to denote the signal received by the IR receiver. The board has a male header to connect the power supply as well as to connect the digital pin to sense the output given by the IR sensor, which acts as the output of the sensor.
- 3 pin Female Header for the IR sensor.
- LED for the detection of the received signal.
- Onboard Pullup resistors for safety.
- Compatible with any IR receiver.
- Can be used with Arduino as well as Raspberry Pi.
1 x IR Remote Control Module