The IR2104 is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with dependent high- and low- side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic.
The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high-side configuration which operates from 10 V to 600 V.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V input logic compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Internally set deadtime
- High-side output in phase with input
- Shutdown input turns off both channels
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
For detailed specifications and diagrams, please go through Datasheet in Attachments.
1 x IR2104 PDIP-8 Gate Driver
Be the first to review “IRS2104 PDIP-8 Gate Driver”