The IR2104 PDIP-8 Gate Driver is high voltage, high-speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with dependent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic.
The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The
floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which
operates from 10 to 600 volts.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Fully operational to +600V Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
- Undervoltage lockout
- 3.3V, 5V and 15V input logic compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Internally set deadtime
- High side output in phase with the input
- Shut down input turns off both channels
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
For Detail Specifications and Diagrams go through Datasheet in Attachment.
1 xIR2104S SOIC-8 Gate Driver