An electronic speed control follows a speed reference signal (derived from a throttle lever, joystick, or other manual input) and varies the switching rate of a network of field effect transistors (FETs). By adjusting the duty cycle or switching frequency of the transistors, the speed of the motor is changed.
- Fully waterproof design for all conditions
- ESC gives great performance for your project
- Advanced electronic switch and Bluetooth two-in-one module
- Support real-time operating parameters and status via the ISD Go APP
- Built-in BEC with adjustable output features
1 x ISDT ESC70 WP 1080 70A Waterproof ESC 2-3S 5V-7.5V