When pumping liquids and no direct contact with the liquid is required, the all-new range of peristaltic pumps from kamoer offers a simple solution. Unlike most pumps, peristaltic pumps squishes a silicone tube to produce the pump-action instead of impelling it directly, thus no direct contact with the liquid. This pump requires a 12 V DC supply and can produce a flow rate up to 37ml per minute. If speed control is required we suggest using a simple PWM signal.
- Medical usage: for liquid transfer, sampling, dispensing
- Chemical engineering usage: sample analysis, dispensing liquid
- Ink printer: for transferring ink, cleaning pipeline
- Laboratory use: liquid dispensing, extract liquid,
- Beverage: dispensing, filling
- Environmental usage: transferring and sampling sewage
- Factory usage: for liquid dispensing
- Family usage: watering flower, garden irrigation
- High-Quality Engineering Plastic Pump Head.
- Tripple Roller Design
- Low Noise Motor.
- Small Size and Low Power Consumption.
- Suitable for Intermittent Working Situations.
1 x Kamoer 12V 0.25A 37ml/min silicone tube liquid pump Model NKP-DC-S06