A peristaltic pump, also commonly known as a roller pump, is a type of positive displacement pump used for pumping a variety of fluids. The fluid is contained in a flexible tube fitted inside a circular pump casing. Most peristaltic pumps work through rotary motion, though linear peristaltic pumps have also been made. The rotor has a number of “wipers” or “rollers” attached to its external circumference, which compress the flexible tube as they rotate by.
The part of the tube under compression is closed, forcing the fluid to move through the tube. Additionally, as the tube opens to its natural state after the rollers pass, more fluid is drawn into the tube.
- Two stepper motors are available: 12V /24V
- Flow rate range: 4 rollers 20~160ml/min, 8 rollers 12~80ml/min
- Working conditions: temperature 0~40°℃, humidity <80%
- Pump tube selection: silicone tube, PharMed®BP T tube
- Rollers: 4 rollers, 8 rollers
1 x Kamoer KCS Plus – 4 rotor 12V – B10 – SM Peristaltic Pump