A peristaltic pump, also commonly known as a roller pump, is a type of positive displacement pump used for pumping various fluids. The fluid is contained in a flexible tube fitted inside a circular pump casing. Most peristaltic pumps work through rotary motion, though linear peristaltic pumps have also been made. The rotor has a number of “wipers” or “rollers” attached to its external circumference, which compress the flexible tube as they rotate.
The part of the tube under compression is closed, forcing the fluid to move through the tube. Additionally, more fluid is drawn into the tube as the tube opens to its natural state after the rollers pass. This process is called peristalsis and is used in many biological systems
- 5 Kinds of DC motors are available: brushed 6V /12V/24V, brushless 12V /24V
- Flow rate range: DC brush 1~85ml/min, DC brushless 1.2~122ml/min
- Working conditions: temperature 0~40℃, humidity <80%
- Pump tube selection: silicone tube, PharMed®BP T tube, imported Mass reflex
fluorine rubber tube
- Transmission mode: g ear tr transmission, one slowdown 1:14, two slowdowns 1:196.
1 x Kamoer KFS – Oneslowdown gear 24V-0.2A HA – S10 Peristaltic Pump