When pumping liquids and no direct contact with the liquid is required, the all-new range of peristaltic pumps from kamoer offers a simple solution. Unlike most pumps, the NKCP series pumps come in a plastic enclosure with the speed controller to adjust the flow rate of the pump, which squishes a silicone tube to produce the pump-action instead of impelling it directly, thus no direct contact with the liquid. This pump requires a 24 V DC supply and can produce a flow rate up to 17-50ml per minute.
- Transferring ink in the printer
- Water transfer from the aquarium
- Laboratory experiment
- Small in size
- Longer service life with resilient tubing.
- Lowest noise level
- Small And Powerful
- LCD Display, Key Operations, Friendly man machine
- Support Adjust Speed, Can Adjust to required Speed, by adjust Knob
- Real time Clock, Support regular Start and Stop
1 x KCP200-B16 Kamoer Lab Pump KCP200 – B16 -150~350ml/min | BPT tube 3.2*6.4mm