If you are wandering to become an Electronic geek and want to build some Cool Projects of Drone Then this module is for you. With this Control board, you can Enhance your Knowledge about Flight controllers as well as the working of the accelerometer and Gyroscope. The KK 2 Flight Controller Board with 6050 MPU Board and Atmel 644PA is the next generation of KK flight control boards. It comes preinstalled with the KK 2 firmware and features advanced processor technology from STMicroelectronics, sensor technology, InvenSense system delivering incredible performance, flexibility, and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle. A handy piezo buzzer is also included for audio warning when activating and deactivating the board.
The LCD screen and built-in software make install and setup easier than ever. The KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function. At the heart of the KK 2 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory.
- This product is available in 2 types, having black & pink buttons, which will be shipped randomly. Most probably, you’ll get a board with pink buttons.
- It is always recommended to update to the latest software version as part of your initial setup. (this is different than v1.6 for 2.0)
To know how to use KK 2 Flight controller, Click here
To Explore more Flight Controller and Accessories, Click here
To check how to update the Firmware version of KK Flight Controller, Click here
- Auto Level
- Standard 6 Pin AVR Interface
- 1520us(5 channels) Signal from the receiver
Firmware Version: 1.6:
- Pre-installed firmware., Dualcopter, Tricopter.
- Y6, Quadcopter +, Quadcopter X, Hexcopter +, Hexcopter X, Octocopter +, Octocopter X.
- X8 +, X8 X, H8, H6, V8, V6.
- Flying Wing.
- Singlecopter 2M 2S, Singlecopter 1M 4S.
- Custom Mix via the “Mixer Editor” option:
- The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
1 x KK2 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board With 6050MPU And Atmel 644PA
1 x Piezo buzzer.