The LattePanda Team launched the world’s thinnest pocket-sized hackable computer – LattePanda 3 Delta with global electronic components distributors
LattePanda 3 Delta is poised to define a new era of computing and drive mega creativity for tech enthusiasts and industry innovations. It gets a significant performance boost by upgrading from the Celeron N4100 of the LattePanda Delta to the Intel 11th-generation Celeron N5105 processor with up to 2.9GHz burst frequency, maintaining almost the same pinout and layout as the previous version to allow for effortless system migration or upgrading by replacement. Compared to its previous version, the CPU of LattePanda 3 Delta speeds up to 2 x faster while the GPU speeds up to 3 x faster to support usage like playing a 4K HDR video and running heavy games.
Faster Transfer than Ever
LattePanda 3 Delta uses Wi-Fi 6 whose transfer speed is up to 2.4Gb/s, 2.7 times faster than Wi-Fi 5. It is also equipped with a USB 3.2 gen2 x1 port that has an ultra-high bandwidth, delivering up to 10Gb/s of throughput which is twice faster than USB3.2 gen1 x1 (previously known as USB3.0). Besides, LattePanda 3 Delta has a Gigabit Ethernet port onboard, which can connect to the Internet at extremely high speed.
Faster Memory & Larger Storage for Abundant Creativity
LattePanda 3 Delta uses 2933MHz high-frequency LPDDR4 RAM -up to 8GB, 2x larger than that of the previous generation -for superfast, smooth performance. The storage – up to 64GB – has been doubled for installing more software and data without any external storage.
Windows & Linux Compatible
LattePanda 3 Delta is compatible with both Windows 10 and Linux OS. It is worth mentioning that Windows 11 can also run on LattePanda 3 Delta.
Watch Dog& Auto Power On makes unattended operation with ease
New Cooling Fan ensures better cooling and sustains the best performance
Up to 42 Expandable Interfaces guarantee true hackability and rich playability
Customized 12.5-inch 4K IPS Touch Display has an ultra-high resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and HDR feature as well as provides two USB Type C and one mini HDMI port.
- Home Theater
- Mini Game Console
- 4K Portable Video Streamer
- Monitoring System
- Enhanced CPU performance, it features the Intel 11th generation mobile quad-core processor N5105 and offers significantly improved performance.
- Upgraded to 8GB RAM and 64GB eMMC, substantial high-bandwidth RAM, and speedy solid-state drive to smoothly run your multiple applications at once, and ensure seamless performance and reliable multitasking.
- ULTRA-FAST connectivity: With a lightning-fast Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit Ethernet, stream videos or download massive files quickly
- Higher data transfer rate: 1 x USB3.2 gen2, 2x USB 3.2 gen1, and 1x USB Type C for high data transfer speed, up to 10X faster than USB2.0
- Support Dual 4K HDR and 3-Way Video Output, including HDMI, Display port over USB-C, and eDP for superb flexibility
- Rich IOs and Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATmega32U4, compatible with 200+ sensors and actuators
- Support Windows(Win 10 and Win 11) & Linux OS
- GPIO & Other Features:
12x Analog Inputs*
Up to 23x Digital Input/Output (7 PWM)*
1x Audio Connector
1x 4-Pin RS232 Header
1x Fan Port (4 Pin 1.25mm PWM 5V）
1x 4-Pin Header (Power and Switch)
- Product Wiki
- Powering LattePanda 3 Delta
- Operating Systems
- Display and Touch Connections
- 3D File
- CE/FCC/RoHS/KC Certifications
1 x LattePanda 3 Delta
1 x Active Cooling Fan (Assembled)
1 x 45w PD Power Adapter (with EU & US Standard Power Cord)
2 x Dual-band Antenna
1 x RTC Battery (Assembled)
1 x User Manual