This is LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display that provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 20×4 Black on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 20 character by 4 line display has a very clear and high contrast black text upon a yellow background/backlight.
This is great yellow backlight LCD display. It is fantastic for Arduino based project. This LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display with Yellow Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers.
One thing to consider is you’ll waste about 8 Pins on your Arduino for the display to get working. Luckily there exists an I2C adapter that you can solder right onto the pins of the display. So all you need to connect are the I2C pins, which shows a good library and little of coding.
For more displays click below,
- 20 characters wide, 4 rows
- Black text on the yellow background
- The module can easily interface with an MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
Package Includes :
1 x LCD2004 Parallel LCD Display Yellow Backlight