The Leadshine DM542 Digital Stepper Motor Driver is an economical micro-stepping driver based on the patented technology of Leadshine. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors.
By using the advanced bipolar constant-current chopping technique, it can output more speed and torque from the same motor, compared with traditional drivers, such as L/R drivers. Its 3-state current control technology allows coil currents to be well controlled and with relatively small current ripple, therefore less motor heating is achieved.
The DM542 is a fully digital stepper driver developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offer a quick setup to optimal modes with different motors.
Compared with traditional analog drives, DM542 can drive a stepper motor at the much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM542T an ideal choice for high requirement applications. We highly recommend this to work as NEMA 17 driver and NEMA 23 driver.
We have the range of motor drivers particularly compatible with Servos, Stepper Motors and DC Motors, do not forget to check them
- Extremely cost-effective
- Good high-speed performance
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 3-state current control technology
- Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- 15 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 25,600 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- DIP switch current setting with 8 different values
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current protection
1 x Leadshine DM542 Digital Stepper Motor Driver