LIFEPO4 Single-cell IFR 22650 3.2V 2000mAh is one of the best rechargiables batteries, it consists of a huge battery capacity of 2000mAh & it has a capacity of 3.2-volt output.
The LIFEPO4 Single-cell IFR 22650 3.2V 2000mAh batteries are best suitable for portable devices such as flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers, etc and As compared to other Non-rechargeable batteries this LIFEPO4 Single-cell IFR 22650 3.2V 2000mAh batteries are a perfect choice one can make at a reasonable cost.
The terminals of this LIFEPO4 Single-cell IFR 22650 3.2V 2000mAh can be attached to any battery adapter or a holder.
- Never completely discharge the LIFEPO4 battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) LIFEPO4 battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge the battery over 4.22V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your LIFEPO4 batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- The user should have enough knowledge on LIFEPO4 rechargeable batteries: in discharging, charging, assembly, handling, and proper LIFEPO4 battery storage before use.
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Battery Type: Lithium-iFEPO4 Rechargeable Battery
- High performance and capacity
- Flat top to suit many devices fitting
- Suitable for portable devices
1 x LIFEPO4 Single-cell IFR 22650 3.2V 2000mAh