Flying a multirotor is pretty awesome, but recording your flight to play back later is even more awesome! If you already own a GoPro you’re halfway there… combine it with this 3 axis brushless gimbal are you will be ready to record stunning cinematic video in no time.
At the moment, the 2-axis gimbals are the most commonly used because they have the best functionality to price ratio among the class.
There is no contest between the quality of aerial video taken with 3 axis versus a 2 axis gimbal, but up until now, 2 axis gimbals have been reserved for small cameras and moderate power multi-rotors.
This Lightweight 2-AXIS Brushless Gimbal for Card Type Cameras – Carbon Fiber Version is a specific design for the DJI Phantom multicopter and action cameras. It has a lightweight and durable carbon fibre body.
This gimbal is a great choice for those using various brands of action cameras as the mounting bracket allows for securing of the camera simply by the camera’s tripod mount. There are even slots for adding a hook and loop strap (not included) for extra protection.
The design features a total of 8 shock absorbing balls, reducing unwanted vibration to a minimum.
Note: The package does not include any motor or a Controller. You need to buy them separately, check out our following category for more
- Simple structure and lightweight
- CNC aluminium alloy structure
- Compatible for Gopro 3 camera
- 2208 motors included for direct drive
- With motor protector which can help heat dissipation
- With anti-vibration rubber balls, easy to adjust
- Colour of the rubber balls might vary
- Control Panel: BGC3.0
- Brushless Software: BGC2.2
- Strap: GoPro Camera Strap
- Model: DJI Wizard 1,2 and other DIY UAV
Package Includes :
1 x Lightweight 2-AXIS Brushless Gimbal