LinkIt Smart 7688 (a compact controller board) is an open development board, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution and MT7688 (datasheet). The board is designed especially for the prototyping of Rich Application IoT devices for Smart-Home. The board offers sufficient memory and storage to enable robust video processing. The platform also offers options to create device applications in Python, Node.js and C programming languages. This board is only a part of the MediaTek LinkIt Smart 7688 platform which includes other development boards.
LinkIt Smart 7688 is an open development board which is based on OpenWrt Linux distribution and MT7688. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich IoT Application for Smart Home. The board offers you the memory and packet storage to enable robust video processing. The platform also offers options to create device applications in Python, Node.js and C programming language.
LinkIt Smart 7688 is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. It brings together the parties’ knowledge in open hardware and industry-leading reference designs for IoT devices to create this powerful development board.
Note: This board has been discontinued, but we have it’s upgraded version. Please check it here.
- Rich application IoT Devices for Smart-Home.
In order to protect the product from improper operation, please pay attention to the below notes.
- Choose a more reliable power adapter with stable output.
- Recommended conditions of power input source for 7688:
- 1. Overshoot voltage of power input should not over 5.5.
- 2. The voltage wave should be within ±100mV of rated voltage.
Pinout:For more information about SeeedStudio Linkit Smart 7688 Development Board, click here.
- Supports Wi-Fi, USB host and SD cards.
- Pin-out for PWM, I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, and I2S.
- Open hardware board reference design including schematics, layouts, and pin details.
- Single input single output (1T1R) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Pin-out for GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, PWM, and Ethernet Port.
- 580 MHz MIPS CPU.
- 32MB Flash and 128MB DDR2 RAM.
- USB host.
- Micro SD slot.
1 x Linkit Smart 7688 Development Board.