LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo is an open development board compatible with Arduino Yún sketches, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, MT7688, and ATmega32u4. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich IoT Application for smart house or office. Since it is compatible with Arduino, this allows you to use different features from Arduino Yún and LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo, which will help you build rich applications based on various, robust and compiled Arduino Yún sketches. The board offers you the memory and packet storage to enable robust video processing. The platform also offers options to create device applications in Python, Node.js and C programming language.
LinkIt Smart 7688 duo is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. It brings together the parties’ knowledge in open hardware and industry-leading reference designs for IoT devices to create this powerful development board.
In order to protect the product from improper operation, please pay attention to the below notes.
- Choose a more reliable power adapter with a stable output.
- Recommended conditions of power input source for 7688:
a. The overshoot voltage of power input should not over 5.5.
b. The voltage wave should be within ±100mV of rated voltage.
- 580 MHz MIPS CPU
- Single input single output(1T1R) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)
- Pin-out for GPIO, I2C, SPI, SPIS, UART, PWM, and Ethernet Port
- 32MB Flash and 128MB DDR2 RAM
- USB host
- Micro SD slot
- Support for Arduino (ATmega32U4)
1 x LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo