LinkStar-H68K router equips quad-core Cortex-A55 RK3568 chip, featuring 4 Ethernet interfaces for dual-2.5G and dual-1G, along with Wi-Fi 6 technology, while providing high storage capacity and media player functionality, functioning well both indoors and outdoors, whether for traveling and stationary.
LinkStar-H68K equips quad-core Cortex-A55 RK3568 chip, featuring dual-1G Ethernet and dual-2.5G Ethernet as 4 network interfaces overall, assembled in one portable metal box, carrying dual-band Wi-Fi 6, designed for high-speed network. It comes with sufficient expansion ability and media player functionality, presenting you with a fully functional device for office work and home entertainment, as well as anywhere you travel around.
High Storage Capacity
This compact equipment equips onboard 32GB eMMC, along with one SD card slot and one USB3.0 Type-C which supports an external hard drive for storage extension. Combined with fast-speed Ethernet, you can use it to establish a NAS(Network Attached Storage) to store and access abundant information over a network without physical file transformation.
Outstanding Wi-Fi 6 Technology
With wireless capability, it can perform as a repeater and connect different Wi-Fi at different places like hotels and cafes, then convert them to a network you set up, to link all your devices, which is beneficial for your travel or business trip.
4K Multimedia Player
With such storage and network capability, it houses an HDMI 2.0 port and a 3.5mm microphone port, installing Android 11 OS in advance, outputting 4K immersive visuals, all of which make it a neat network media player to stream media and display instantly, while providing access to online services like Spotify or YouTube.
Additionally, it provides an SD card slot, one USB 3.0, and two USB 2.0 ports for further usage. You can connect a USB printer with it for print serving in the office which can be available to the entire network. Meanwhile, you can switch to a different Operating System by inserting different SD cards without overwriting the original one.
Multiple OS support
Not only Linux systems like Lubuntu 20.04, but you can also run it with a dedicated routing system like OpenWRT for building a fast speed and secure router in concentration. You can utilize it to establish a VPN router of your own, realize remote control, avoid advertising, and other personal customization by your definition.
The design of LinkStar-H68K is light and mini-sized that it can be lifted by one singular hand. It is built around metal for passive heat dissipation. You can charge it with a 5-24V power adaptor and 5V Type-C connector.
- VPN router
- Remote control/work
- Game Server
- Block advertising
- Print server
- Wi-Fi 6: The router supports Wi-Fi 6 technology, which provides faster speeds, better performance, and increased capacity.
- RAM & Storage: The router comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC storage, providing ample storage and memory to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ethernet Ports: The router features dual-2.5G and dual-1G Ethernet ports, providing high-speed connectivity for multiple devices.
- 4K Output: The router supports 4K output, allowing you to stream high-quality videos and movies without any lag.
- Operating Systems: The router comes pre-installed with Android 11, and Lubuntu 20.04, and supports OpenWRT, giving you the flexibility to choose the operating system that best suits your needs.
- Home Assistant: The router comes with Home Assistant, allowing you to automate your home and control your devices from a single interface.
- Processor: Rockchip RK3568 for up to 2.0GHz
- CPU: Quad-core 64-bit Cortex-A55
- GPU: ARM G52 2EE
- NPU: 1 [email protected]
- [email protected] H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoder
- [email protected] H.265/H.264 video encoder
- Support 8M ISP, HDR
- Onboard 32GB eMMC
- Card Slot: 1x SD card slot for storage expansion
- Operating System:
- Pre-installed Android 11 OS
- Supports Lubuntu 20.04, Armbian, Android, Openwrt, Buildroot
- Wireless: Dual-band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi 6
- M7921E module: NIC
- 2x 1G Ethernet NIC RTL8211F
- 2x 2.5G Ethernet NIC RTL8125B
- Video Output: 1x HDMI2.0 interface for 4K output
- Audio: 1x 3.5mm four-piece headphones for both input and output
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-C, capable of storage expansion and 5V power supply
- 2x USB 2.0 Type-A
- Power Supply
- Operating voltage: 5V~24V DC(12V-1A DC recommended)
- Recommend: 12V-1A DC
- Recommend(with additional hardware driver): 12-2A DC
- Recommend(with Type-C connector): under 5V
- Power Consumption: 7.5W（With a fully loaded network port）
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ 55°C
- Dimensions: 80 * 60 * 40mm
1 x LinkStar-H68K-1432 Router with Wi-Fi 6 4GB RAM & 32GB eMMC
Be the first to review “LinkStar-H68K-1432 Router with Wi-Fi 6 4GB RAM & 32GB eMMC dual-2.5G & dual-1G Ethernet, 4K output, Pre-installed Android 11 Lubuntu 20.04 & OpenWRT support Home Assistant”