The LM324DR is a 4 independent high-gain frequency-compensated Operational Amplifier designed specifically to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages.
- Internal frequency compensation
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground
- Low input bias and offset parameters
- 2kV ESD Protection
- 0.8mA Typical low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage
- 3mV Typical input offset voltage
- 2nA Typical input offset current
- 20nA Typical input bias current
- 32V Differential input voltage range equal to the maximum-rated supply voltage
- 100V/mV Typical open-loop differential voltage amplification
- Green product and no Sb/Br
- Applications: Consumer Electronics, Sensing & Instrumentation, Motor Drive & Control, Test & Measurement.
1 x LM324DR SOIC-14 Op- Amp-(Pack of 5 ICs)
15 Days Warranty Against Sealed Product
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Warranty Against Sealed Product:
This product comes with manufacturer seal so, warranty Policy shall cover only those issues pertaining to the manufacturing defects in the product. In any other case, No return will be accepted if the seal is broken.