Note: This Product is available in two different variants of IC (LM358DR and OPA1612) with the same working we will ship it randomly.
The LM358DR is a dual operational amplifier in an 8 pin SOIC package. It consists of two independent, high gain frequency compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages.
- Single supply voltage from 3V to 32V and dual supply range from ±1.5V to ±16V
- Slew rate at unity gain is 0.3 V/µs
- Wide unity gain bandwidth of 0.7MHz
- Low drain supply current is 0.7mA independent of supply voltage
- Input offset voltage of 3mV
- Input offset current of 2nA
- Input bias current of -20nA
- Differential input voltage range equal to the maximum rated supply voltage of 32V
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 80dB
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
- Applications: Signal Processing, Sensing & Instrumentation, Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices, Motor Drive & Control
Note: Supply voltages larger than 32V for single supply and outside the range of ±16V for dual supply can permanently damage the device.
Warning: This integrated circuit can be damaged by ESD. Failure to observe proper handling and installation procedures can cause damage.
5 x LM358DR SOIC-8 High Gain Operational Amplifier
15 Days Warranty Against Sealed Product
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Warranty Against Sealed Product:
This product comes with manufacturer seal so, warranty Policy shall cover only those issues pertaining to the manufacturing defects in the product. In any other case, No return will be accepted if the seal is broken.