The RFM95W/96W/98W transceivers feature the Lo-Ra TM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. Using Lo-Ra TM modulation technique RFM95W/96W/98Wcan achieve a sensitivity of over -140dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials.
The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. Lo-Ra TM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption. These devices also support high performance (G) FSK modes for systems including WM Bus, IEEE802.15.4g. The RFM95W/96W/98W deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing device.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- Long range Irrigation System.
- Lo-Ra TM Modem.
- 164 dB maximum link budget.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, Lo-Ra TM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- Module Size：1
1 x Lo-Ra module RFM95W-915S2R.