This LoRa E5 module is designed with industrial standards, hence it’s highly suitable to be used in designing industrial IoT products. Lora-E5 is a low-cost, ultra-low power, extremely compact, and high-performance LoRaWAN Module designed by Seeed Technology Co., Ltd. It contains ST system-level package chip STM32WLE5JE, and STM32WLE5 is the first SoC integrated with the combo of LoRa RF and MCU chip. This module is also embedded with ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU and LoRa SX126X and therefore supports (G)FSK mode and LoRa.
- Wireless Meter Reading
- IoT Nodes
- Sensor Network
- Other Low Power Wider Area IoT Scenarios
Note: For More Details Please Refer Attached Datasheet
- LoRa-E5 Kicad Library
- LoRa-E5 HF 3D File
- LoRa-E5 Eagle Library
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: as low as 2.1uA sleep current (WOR mode)
- Extremely Compacted Size: 12mm * 12mm * 2.5mm 28 pins SMT
- High Performance: TXOP=22dBm@868/915MHz; -136.5dBm sensitivity for SF12 with 125KHz BW
- Long Distance Use: 158dB link budget
- Wireless Connectivity: Embedded LoRaWAN® protocol, AT command, support global LoRaWAN® frequency plan
- Worldwide Compatibility: wide frequency range; EU868/US915/AU915/AS923/KR920/IN865
1 x LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module Embedded SX126X And MCU
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.