RFM90 sub-GHz radio transceivers are ideal for long range wireless applications. It is designed for long battery life with just 8mA of active receive current consumption. It can transmit up to +22dBm with highly efficient integrated power amplifiers. These devices support LoRa® modulation for LPWAN use cases and (G)FSK modulation for legacy use cases. The devices are highly configurable to meet different application requirements utilizing the global LoRa WANTM standard or proprietary protocols.
The devices are designed to comply with the physical layer requirements of the LoRa WANTM specification released by the LoRa Alliance TM. The radio is suitable for systems targeting compliance with radio regulations including but not limited to ETSI EN 300 220, FCC CFR 47 Part 15, China regulatory
requirements and the Japanese ARIB T-108. Continuous frequency coverage from 150 MHz to 960 MHz allows the support of all major sub-GHz ISM bands around the world.
- Smart meters.
- Supply chain and logistics.
- Building automation.
- Agricultural sensors.
- Smart cities.
- Retail store sensors.
- Asset tracking.
- Street lights.
- Parking sensors.
- Environmental sensors.
- Safety and security sensors.
- Remote control applications.
- LoRa TM Modem.
- IC RFM90.
- RF output: +22dBm.
- Programmable bit rate: 300kbps(FSK)/62.5K(LORA).
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current: 8mA.
- register retention: 600 nA.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with step 0.95 Hz.
- (G)FSK, (G)MSK, LoRa TM modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- Dynamic Range instantaneous/Packet RSSI: 127dB.
- Automatic CAD.
- Module Size16x16mm.
- IC pins: 16.
- Low Power Long Range Transceiver Module.
- Min. Supply Voltage: 0.5V.
- Max. Supply Voltage: 3.9 V.
- Min. Operating Voltage: 1.8V.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 3.7.
- Operating temperature: -20.
- Max. Operating temperature: +70 °c.
- Frequency range: 433 MHz band,868 MHz band,915 MHz band.
- Sensitivity: FSK: Rate=4.8kbps,FDA=5KHz.
1 x LoRa module RFM90W-915S2R.
Be the first to review “LoRa module RFM90W-433S2R”