The RFM95W/96W/98W transceivers feature the LoRa TM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. Using LoRa TM modulation technique RFM95W/96W/98W can achieve a sensitivity of over -140dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness.
LoRa TM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption. These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The
RFM95W/96W/98W deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- Long range Irrigation Systems.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- LoRa TM Modem.
- Programmable bit rate: 300 kbps.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa TM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator
1 x LoRa module RFM98W-433S2R.