LoRa-E5 mini is a compacted-sized development board suitable for the rapid testing and building of small-size prototyping and helps you design your ideal LoRaWAN wireless IoT device with a long-distance transmission range.
LoRa-E5 mini is embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module, which delivers the world-first combo of LoRa RF and MCU chip into one single tiny chip and is FCC and CE certified. It is powered by ARM Cortex-M4 core and Semtech SX126X LoRa chip and supports LoRaWAN protocol on the worldwide frequency and (G)FSK, BPSK, (G)MSK, and LoRa modulations.
- Full GPIOs led out from the Lora-E5 STM32WLE5JC
- Global LoRaWAN® and LoRa frequency plan supported
- Long-distance transmission range to 10km (ideal value in open area)
- Mini and compact size, suitable for rapid testing and building small size prototype
- Convenient RESET and BOOT buttons on board
- CurrentLoRa-E5 module sleep current as low as 2.1uA (WOR mode)
Package Includes :
1 x LoRaE5 mini (STM32WLE5JC)
Be the first to review “LoRaE5 mini (STM32WLE5JC)”