A voltage-raising module with a maximum capacity of 8 watts follows the input supply voltage, where the output is fixed at 12 volts. The output can be changed by changing the resistors on the module, to give an output voltage of up to 20 volts.
- The possibility of adjusting the output voltage in a wide range of 5-12 volts.
- The module contains a place for installing the USB jack.
- It is not recommended that the output voltage be ten times greater than the input voltage to avoid damage and overheating.
- Equipped with indicator light.
- Input voltage: 5V~12V
- Output: 12 volts 8 watts
- Maximum Input Current: 2A
- Dimensions: 16 x 33 mm
1 x Low Voltage High Power Step-Up Regulator Module