The Ultra quiet LV8729 4-layer Substrate Stepper Motor Driver module with 128 subdivisions is a Best suited Moter Driver for Nema stepper motor whose current is less than 1.5A, which makes motor steady, quiet and precise.
The LV8729 is a PWM current-controlled micro step bipolar stepping motor driver. This driver can perform eight times of excitation of the second phase to 32W1-second phase and can drive simply by the CLK input.
It has a wide range of Operating voltage range i.e. 6V-36V, the proposed voltage is 12V Support subdivisions of 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128 with product Process of four-layer PCB board. In the 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision controller, it has a better ultra-quiet effect.
Please make sure the connecting direction is right, or it will probably burn the driver chip and controller board. Recommend to do a good job of cooling for the module.
1. In 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision to achieve a better ultra-quiet effect.
2. Operating voltage: 6V-36V, the proposed voltage is 12V.
3. The maximum current is 1.5A, the default is 0.8A.
4. Segment: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128.
5. You must add the heat sink to make the heat dissipation better (please be sure to operate with a large fan to help to cool the Module).
Driver current algorithm and its adjustment:
5. To increase the current by rotating the potentiometer clockwise slowly, and anticlockwise to reduce.
1 x LV8729 4-layer Substrate Stepper Motor Driver Module
1 x Heatsink