This is Autonics PR12-4DN DC10~30 4mm M12 Inductive Proximity Sensor NPN-NO Series enhance superior noise resistance characteristics with dedicated IC which Autonics self-developed. Also, the series can be widely used in any applications where proximity sensors are required because of a diverse range of line-ups in terms of size and sensing distance.
This inductive proximity sensor generates an electromagnetic field to sense metal objects. It features built-in sensitivity volume and provides no-touch object detection. Inductive sensors use a magnetic field to detect objects. Capacitive sensors use an electric field. In order to be sensed by an inductive sensor, an object must be conductive.
This limits suitable targets to metal objects (for the most part). In order to be sensed by a capacitive sensor, the target doesn’t need to be conductive. A capacitive sensor will react to an object acting as a dielectric material as well as a conductive object. This makes metal and non-metal objects suitable targets.
- Improved the noise resistance with a dedicated IC.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit (DC 3-wire type).
- The built-in surge protection circuit.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit (DC type).
- Long life cycle and high reliability, and simple operation.
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard).
- Replaceable for micro switches and limit switches.
1 x Autonics PR12-4DN DC10~30 4mm M12 Inductive Proximity Sensor NPN-NO
Be the first to review “Autonics PR12-4DN DC10~30 4mm M12 Inductive Proximity Sensor NPN-NO (unshielded)”