It is a high-performance stepper driver implemented with pure-sinusoidal current control technology. The MA860H Digital Stepper Motor Driver 50-110 VDC with 1.8-7.5A can be used to drive 2-phase or 4-phase motors(from “NEMA 17” or “NEMA 34” size)with less noise and heat. And it can provide better performances at high speed than most of the drivers in the markets.
It works with 36-110VDC/24-80VAC voltage and can provide max 7.2A peak current. You can set the DIP switches to get the current and microsteps you need.
Owing to the above technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) according to different motors, the driven motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at the higher speed than most of the drivers in the markets. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors.
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 43. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapted to the applications desired with low noise, low heating, high-speed performance
We have the range of motor drivers particularly compatible with Servos, Stepper Motors and DC Motors, do not forget to check them
- High performance, cost-effective
- Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection
Package Includes :
1 x MA860H Digital Stepper Micro-Step CNC Motor Driver 50-110 VDC with 1.8-7.5A
Be the first to review “MA860H Digital Stepper Micro-Step CNC Motor Driver 50-110 VDC with 1.8-7.5A”