The Mark3 145mm Carbon Fiber Racing Frame. This frame is built specifically to tackle the problems in FPV Racing and video recording with quad-copters. It is known for its toughness and durability.
Carbon fiber is mostly an accepted material for frame designing because of its high stiffness to weight ratio. The Carbon Fiber Frames are very rigid and improve stability and flight performance. The frame is lightweight and possesses thick arms, so as to give them good mechanical strength.
The frame has a wheelbase of 145mm. It features a very large area on the mainframe for mounting cameras and other accessories. This frame supports board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting brackets.
Its longer top and bottom plate allows easy mounting of HD cameras and batteries. so more spacious room for all kinds of electronics!!!
You can also check our following Multirotor Kits category if you are a beginner or just not willing to send lot much of time in selecting appropriate parts for your quadcopter and want your quad in the air as soon as possible,
- Compact size
- High performance
- Lightweight and Durable.
- Made by super strong and advanced engineering material.
- The frame has excellent strength.
- Equips vibration-free mounting bracket for FPV camera.
- This is DIY drone Frame Kit for your projects
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- Weight: 50G
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Thickness: upper plate 2.0mm, side plate 2.0mm, bottom plate 2.0mm, splint 2.0mm, machine arm 4.0mm
- Paddle: 3.0 inch paddle
- Flight control hole distance: 20 x 20mm (M2)
- The distance between the rear image transmission holes: 20*20mm (M2)
- Camera installation width: 14mm
- Motor mounting holes: 9 x 9mm(M2), 12 x 12mm(M2)
- Adapt to the VISTA sky terminal
- Adapt 915 antenna
1 x Mark’3 145mm Carbon Fiber Frame Kit
Be the first to review “Mark’3 145mm Carbon Fiber Frame Kit”