MAX7219 8 Digit Led Tube Display Control Module For Arduino. MAX7219 is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, which connects your microprocessor to a 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits.
Wiring instructions(for example, it can connect any IO port, modified the Port Definition in the program):
VCC and GND should not be connected reversed, so as not to burn the chip
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- MAX7219 digital display control module
- This module is compatible with 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers.
- You can use it for Arduino
- Only three IO ports are used to drive the eight-digit display. MAX7219 supports flicker-free displays as well as cascading displays.
1 x MAX7219 8 Digit Led Tube Display Control Module