This is Dot Led Matrix Module incorporating MAX7219 Driver chip. By using this dot LED module in your upcoming project, you will be able to add some great cool animation.
The individual module features 8×8 LEDs, each controlled very precisely by the MAX7219 driver to generate the color pattern you wish. The great advantage of using this is users will have control over all of the 64 LEDs by just connecting 3 output communication wires to microcontrollers like Arduino etc.
- Requires only 3 communication wires of MCU
- Cascading multiple Matrix LED Module is very easy
- Size of the display is very compact
- The PCB features M3 holes for mounting.
- Product: dot matrix microcontroller module DIY KIT
- Driver Chip: MAX7219
- Input Voltage: 3.7 to 5.3 V
- Input Current: 320 mA
- 8 x 8 dot matrix Display
- PCB Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 1 mm
- It is DIY Kit
1 x MAX7219 dot matrix module microcontroller module DIY KIT