Maxbotix manufacture many sensors which can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. When dust, moisture, or harsh handling of the ultrasonic sensor is unavoidable, then this Maxbotix MB7334 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS Ultrasonic Depth Sensor is ideal for your application.
Features of the weather resistant MB7334, HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS3, include millimeter resolution, short to long distance detection, range information from 500mm to 5000mm for the nearest detectable target, heightened sensitivity over our standard sensors, a 6Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7334 from the HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
The MB7334 has an internal filter that will reset to targets that are considered valid outside of a 2% distance to the target window. This makes the sensor ideal for targets that occasionally move rapidly. The sensor accurately applies temperature compensation to every reading, using either the integrated temperature sensor or the optional external temperature sensor, HR-MaxTemp.
In addition, the MB7334 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Note: This module doesn’t come with F-option(equips chemically inert material’s covering to the sensor) or P-option(applies Parylene coating on the Aluminum transducer) protection. To buy Maxbotix MB7334 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS ultrasonic sensor with F-option or P-option please contact us at Robu.in support channel.
Product 3D Models
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||ParaSolid Part|
- Internal temperature compensation
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm range as 50cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67)
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long, narrow detection zone
- RS232 Serial Output
- Recommended for snow level measurement
- Recommended for weather station monitoring
- Great for applications with slow moving targets
Package Includes :
1 x Maxbotix MB7334 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRS Ultrasonic Depth Sensor Module
Compatible Mounting Hardware: