MB1220, XL-MaxSonar-EZ2, includes centimeter resolution, an excellent compromise between sensitivity and side object rejection, short to long distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB1220 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1220 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Great for people detection
- Motion detection
- Landing flying objects
- Used with battery power
- Autonomous navigation
- Educational and hobby robotics
- Collision avoidance
- High acoustic power output
- Real-time auto sensitivity adjustments and noise rejection for every ranging cycle
- Calibrated beam angle
- Small, lightweight module
- Continuously variable gain
- The triggered operation provides the range reading as desired
- All interfaces are active
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Medium range, medium detection zone for small target
Note: For more info refer datasheet
1 x MaxBotix MB1220 XL-MaxSonar-EZ2 Ultrasonic Sensor