This Maxbotix MB1240 XL-MaxSonar-EZ4 High-Performance Ultrasonic Sensor Module is for indoor use only.
Features of the MB1240, XL-MaxSonar-EZ4, include centimeter resolution, has the highest noise tolerance and the narrowest beamwidth of any sensor in the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line, short to long-distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB1240 is a great choice for applications where only larger objects need to be detected.
The MB1240 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1240 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Product 3D Model
These 3D model files will download with a different product name.
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||Parasolid Part|
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- The narrowest beam of the XL-MaxSonar-EZ products
- Highest noise tolerance of the XL-MaxSonar-EZ products
- Great for large target applications
- The maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 250
- Short-range, narrow detection zone for small targets
Package Includes :
1 x Maxbotix MB1240 XL-MaxSonar-EZ4 High-Performance Ultrasonic Sensor