This MAXBOTIX MB1414 USB-ProxSonar-EZ1 Ultrasonic Sensor Module is for indoor use only.
Features of the MB1414, USB-ProxSonar-EZ1, include one-inch resolution, both proximity, and range information for the nearest detectable target, and serial data over an easy to use USB interface.
The USB-ProxSonar‑EZ line is designed for people or obstacles that enter a calibrated detection zone. The USB-ProxSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a person or other detectable target enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the USB-ProxSonar-EZ’s detection zone.
The MB1414 has a detection zone of ~5 feet. The MB1414 will allow for 8+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
Product 3D Models
These 3D model files will download with a different product name.
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0
|Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||ParaSolid
We have the range of MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors available in our online shop which can fit your specific ranging requirement, check them now by clicking below
- USB interface
- Around 2.5-second target acquire time.
- Around 1.5 second target release time.
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- People sensor
- Maximum Range of 125 inches (318 cm)
- Detection zone range of 60 inches (152 cm)
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Longest range detection zone
Package Includes :
1 x MAXBOTIX MB1414 USB-ProxSonar-EZ1 Ultrasonic Sensor