Features of the MB1634, HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T, include millimeter resolution, a great blend of sensitivity as well as side object rejection, range information from 2cm to 5m, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL.
The HRLV-ShortRange-EZ3T is a sensor with a narrow beam and good side object rejection. The HRLV-ShortRangeEZ3T has slightly wider beam width than the HRLV-ShortRange-EZ4T which makes it a good choice for when the HRLV-ShortRange-EZ4T does not have enough sensitivity for the application.
Note: For more technical information refer to Datasheet in Attachment section.
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Very low power ranger, excellent for multiple sensors or battery based systems
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use
1 x Maxbotix MB1634 HRLV ShortRange EZ3T Ultrasonic Sensor
Be the first to review “Maxbotix MB1634 HRLV ShortRange EZ3T Ultrasonic Sensor”