Maxbotix manufacture many sensors which can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. When dust, moisture, or harsh handling of the ultrasonic sensor is unavoidable, then this Maxbotix MB7052 XL-MaxSonar-WRM1 Ultrasonic Sensor is ideal for your application.
Features of the weather-resistant MB7052, XL-MaxSonar-WRM1, include small target rejection providing range information to the target with the largest acoustic return, a stability filter, centimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm, a 6.7Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7052 from the XL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings (this product has multiple housing options available).
The XL-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7052 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Note: This module doesn’t come with F-option(equips chemically inert material’s covering to the sensor) or P-option(applies Parylene coating on the Aluminum transducer) protection. To buy Maxbotix MB7052 XL-MaxSonar-WRM1 ultrasonic sensor with F-option or P-option please contact us at Robu. in the support channel.
Full Horn Housing
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||Parasolid Part|
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather Resistant (IP67).
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4″ National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Our most advanced weather-resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Additional stability filter rejects occasional anomalous readings
- Detects the largest signal return in the field of view
- Uses the complete dynamic range of the sensor, if no large targets are present the sensor will select the next smallest target in view
- Can be used to range large objects behind small obstructions
- A maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- The long-range, narrow detection zone
1 x Maxbotix MB7052 XL-MaxSonar Ultrasonic Sensor
Compatible Mounting Hardware: