Features of the weather-resistant MaxBotix MB7076 XL-MaxSonar-WRLA1 Ultrasonic Sensor, include centimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, range information from 20cm to 1064cm for the nearest detectable target, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7076 from the XL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
In addition, the MB7076 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Tank level measurement
- Bin level measurement
- Proximity zone detection
- Environments with acoustic and electrical noise
- Distance measuring
- Long-range object detection
- RoHS Compliant
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Long-range, narrow detection z
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 20+ Years Mean Time Between Failure
- Our longest-range outdoor, weather-resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Analog envelope output for easy troubleshooting and signal processing
Note: For more info refer to Datasheet
1 x MaxBotix MB7076 XL-MaxSonar-WRLA1 Ultrasonic Sensor