If you are wandering to make a device which used to enable a robot to detect obstacles in its path by utilizing the propagation of high-frequency sound waves. Then this sensor is needed for you. you can buy the Ultrasonic sensor from Robu.in at a reasonable price
The MAXBOTIX MB7092 XL-MaxSonar have features of the weather-resistant which include small target rejection providing range information to the target with the largest acoustic return, a stability filter centimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7092 from the XL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings (this product has multiple housing options available).
ROBU.IN is an official distributor of MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors in India. Check out our MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors now!
- Real-time auto-calibration and noise rejection.
- High acoustic power output.
- Precise narrow beam.
- Object detection includes a zero range of objects.
- The free run operation can continually measure and output range information.
- 10Hz refresh rate (MB7060, MB7062, MB7066, MB7070, MB7072, MB7076, MB7092).
- 6.6Hz refresh rate (MB7052).
- 5.1Hz refresh rate (MB7051, MB7053).
- The triggered operation provides the range of reading as desired.
- All interfaces are active simultaneously.
- RS232 Serial, 0 to Vcc, 9600 Baud, 81N.
- Analog, (Vcc/1024) / cm for standard models.
- Analog, (Vcc/1024) / 2cm for 10-meter models (MB7051, MB7066, MB7076).
- The sensor operates at 42KHz.
1 x MAXBOTIX MB7092 Ultrasonic Precision Rangefinder Sonar.