Maxbotix manufacture many sensors which can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. When dust, moisture, or harsh handling of the ultrasonic sensor is unavoidable, then this Maxbotix MB7366 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL Ultrasonic Sensor is ideal for your application.
Features of the weather resistant MB7366, HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL, include millimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, range information from 500mm to 9999mm for the nearest detectable target, a 6Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7366 from the HRXL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7366 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Note: This module doesn’t come with F-option(equips chemically inert material’s covering to the sensor) or P-option(applies Parylene coating on the Aluminum transducer) protection. To buy Maxbotix MB7366 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL ultrasonic sensor with F-option or P-option please contact us at Robu.in the support channel.
Full Horn Housing
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||Parasolid Part|
ROBU.IN is an official distributor of MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors in India. Check out our MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors now!
- 1. This sensor is not made to work for underwater/submerged operations.
- 2. We would not initiate the return/refund against properly working Sensor Module, once it’s been soldered.
- Internal temperature compensation
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 50cm typically range as 50cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather-resistant (IP67)
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- The long, narrow detection zone
- RS232 Serial Output
- Our longest range, high-resolution outdoor, weather-resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- The maximum range of 10 meters (394 inches)
Package Includes :
1 x Maxbotix MB7366 HRXL-MaxSonar-WRL Ultrasonic Sensor Module