The weather-resistant HRXL-MaxSonar-WRB is a rugged, ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides wide-angled detection and ranges out to five feet in compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
The HRXL-MaxSonar-WRB MB7375 ultrasonic sensor features a maximum range of 5 feet (1525mm). The MB7375 is our sensor with the widest detection zone.
High-output, acoustic power, combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise-free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The HRXL‑MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated.
- Small, light weight module
- RoHS Compliant
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
- Easy to use
- Plug-and-play device
Note: For technical information refer to the datasheet in the attachment section
1 x Maxbotix MB7375-200 HRXL MaxSonar WRB Ultrasonic Sensor