Maxbotix manufacture many sensors which can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. When dust, moisture, or harsh handling of the ultrasonic sensor is unavoidable, then this MaxBotix MB7563 SCXL-MaxSonar-WRLS Ultrasonic Sensor is ideal for your application.
Features of the weather-resistant MB7563, SCXL-MaxSonar-WRLS, include reduced impact of condensation and frost when ran continuously in closed or high-moisture environments, millimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm to the target with the largest acoustic return, a 0.57Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7563 from the SCXL-MaxSonar-WRLS line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings (this product has multiple housing options available).
The SCXL-MaxSonar-WRLS sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
The MB7563 reports the distance to the largest acoustic return while ignoring smaller targets. When targets are of similar amplitude reflections, preference is given to the closest target. This gives users the flexibility to consistently detect larger targets in the presence of clutter and noise.
If the largest target is removed from the field of view, the MB7563 will switch to the target that gives the next largest detectable return. This filtering makes the MB7363 one of our most advanced sensors for the outdoor tank and bin applications.
In addition, the MB7563 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
ROBU.IN is an official distributor of MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors in India. Check out our MaxBotix Ultrasonic Sensors now!
- Self‑cleaning transducer
- Internal temperature compensation
- 42kHz ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30cm typically range as 30cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), Standard Weather Resistant
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4-inch National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Long, narrow detection zone
- Our most advanced, weather-resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Additional stability filter rejects anomalous readings
- Detects the largest signal return in the field of view
- Uses the complete dynamic range of the sensor, if no large targets are present the sensor will select the next smallest target in view
- Can be used to range large objects behind small obstructions
- Best sensor for bin and tank level measurements where icing has occurred
1 x MaxBotix MB7563 SCXL-MaxSonar-WRLS Ultrasonic Sensor