Features of the weather-resistant MB7566, SCXL-MaxSonar-WRL, include reduced impact of condensation and frost when ran continuously in closed or high-moisture environments, millimeter resolution, short to long distance detection, range information from 500mm to 9999 mm for the nearest detectable target, a 0.6Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7566 from the SCXL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing that meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment sections
- The long, narrow detection zone
- The small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, and ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for excellent noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Weather resistant (IP67), optional chemical resistant F-Option
1 x Maxbotix MB7566-100 SCXL-MaxSonar-WRL Ultrasonic Sensor