The Maxell CR12203V Lithium Coin Battery -5Pcs. is the perfect source for a wide range of very small-scale electronic devices. Two or more conventional batteries can be replaced by a single lithium battery. That’s because there’s a lot of power in this ultra-compact design: 3V. Typically used in small, high-performance devices like cameras, glucose meters, and alarm systems.
90% of their original capacity, that’s how much power the Maxell CR1220 Lithium coin batteries still have after 10 years. Their chemical stability, which is due to the combination of lithium and manganese dioxide, is very high. Long-term discharge has been verified at all operating temperatures under low-load discharge conditions.
- digital watches
- memory backup
- laser pens
- car keys
- fitness appliances, and medical devices like a clinical thermometer and a tensiometer. It has a proven track record for appliances where conventional batteries cannot be used. It delivers 3 Volts of impressive power and holds a sizable charge of 90 mAh.
- High and Stable voltage (3V)
- A full lineup for use in a wide variety of applications
- No mercury added
- Useful in a wide range of temperatures (-30°C to +60°C)
- Manganese dioxide material
- High capacity Long Lasting life.
- Low self-degradation rate and superior storability
- High leak protection and hence no oxidation damage in devices, so it can be used in any expensive Gadgets with superior safety.
- Resistance to continuous discharge and hence Very low self-discharge.
- Long shelf life for up to 10 years
1 x Maxell CR1220 3V Lithium Coin Battery-5Pcs.
Be the first to review “Maxell CR1220 3V Lithium Coin Battery (5 Pieces)”