An MB102 830 Points Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
NOTE: The breadboard is slightly concave at the base.
Note: The product is shown in the above images may be varied in terms of the brand.
- Mb102 Bread Board
- 830 Solder-less Points
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
Package Includes :
1 x Piece Brand New MB102 Breadboard