This MB1200 XL-MaxSonar-EZ0 High-Performance Ultrasonic Sensor Module is for indoor use only.
Features of the MB1200, XL-MaxSonar-EZ0, include centimeter resolution, the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any unit from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line, short to long-distance detection, range information from 25cm to 765cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1200 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1200 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1200 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
Product 3D Models
These 3D model files will download with a different product name.
|Key Shot||IGES File||ACIS 7.0 File||Solid Works Part|
|STL File||STEP File||Parasolid Part|
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and the most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- The maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets
Package Includes :
1 x MB1200 XL-MaxSonar-EZ0 High-Performance Ultrasonic Sensor Module