The MBR3045PT is a high-performance Schottky Barrier diode designed for use in switch-mode power supplies, power converters, and other high-frequency applications. It has a maximum current rating of 30 amps and a maximum voltage rating of 45 volts.
Schottky Barrier diodes are known for their low forward voltage drop, fast switching speed, and low reverse recovery time. These characteristics make them ideal for use in high-frequency applications, where low power loss and fast switching times are critical.
Surge applied at rated load conditions halfwave, single phase, 60 Hz) Peak Repetitive Reverse Current, Per Diode (2.0 ms, 1.0 kHz): 2.0A Voltage Rate of Change (Rated VR): 10000V/us
Instantaneous Forward Voltage(iF = 20 Amps, TC = 125°C): 0.60V
Instantaneous Reverse Current (Rated dc Voltage, TC = 25°C): 1.0mA
- Dual Diode Construction-Terminals 1 and 3 may be Connected for Parallel Operation at Full Rating
- Guarding for Stress Protection
- Low Forward Voltage
- 150°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Guaranteed Reverse Avalanche
- Peak Repetitive Forward Current, Per Diode (Rated VR, Square Wave, 20 kHz): 30A
1 x MBR3045PT 30A 45V Switch mode Power Rectifier Diode IC Schottky Barrier
Be the first to review “MBR3045PT 30A 45V Switchmode Power Rectifier Diode IC Schottky Barrier”