MC-38 Wired Door Window Sensor Magnetic Switch Home Alarm System can be used as a door or window security system. It produces the signal when moved away from each other which can be fed to the microcontroller to perform the desired action as per requirement.
This sensor suitable to use for trigger alarm or ON/OFF light inside a cupboard sliding door. This wired sensor is trigger by the magnet. When the magnet is closed by, the circuit is closed or open if the magnet far from the sensor.
- Normally closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ).
- For example: Install on the door, close door light on. open door light off.
- Easy to install
- Strong concealment
- Magnetic sensor alarm, control the switch of the circuit via the built-in magnet
- Alarm when someone intrudes into your places
- Can be used in places like apartment, hotel, office, etc.
- Ideal for residential or commercial use.
- Designed to do embedded in the door or window frame.
Package Includes :
1 x MC-38 Wired Door Window Sensor Magnetic Switch Home Alarm System.
4 x M5 screws for fitting.