The MC34063A Series are switching regulators with a monolithic control circuit containing the primary functions required for DC−to−DC converters. These MC34063ADR2G SOIC-8 DC-DC Buck Switching Voltage Regulator (Pack of 2 ICs) consist of an internal temperature compensated reference, comparator, controlled duty cycle oscillator with an active current limit circuit, driver and high current output switch. This series was specifically designed to be incorporated in Step−Down and Step−Up and Voltage-Inverting applications with a minimum number of external components.
- Wide input voltage range usable for many applications
- <100 uA Collector Off-State Current
- Adjustable current limit provides improved protection
- Large 1.5A peak current capability provides up to ~1A of average current output
- External resistor divider for various output voltage options
- Optimize frequency for size or efficiency
- Accurate system level performance
- Exposed pad package allows for higher output current and improved thermal performance.
- Higher Switching Frequency
- Fan Controller
- DC-DC Power Supply
1 x MC34063A SOIC-8 DC-DC Buck Switching Voltage Regulator (Pack of 2 ICs)